Priority Intercept Attack
Ships with a Cloaking Device, the mission Intercept, and Primary Enemy set appropriately will always attack first (presumably in order of ship ID or friendly code), and they will specifically attack the target they are set to intercept. Once they have intercepted (and presumably destroyed) their target, they will then be decloaked and participate in the main combat order.
Main combat order
Ships fight according to their battlevalue. Lowest battlevalue begins.
- if friendlycode is numerical: friendlycode
- else: 1000 + 10 (if mission is NOT kill) + 5 (if NO Primary Enemy is set)
2nd combat order
(if both ships have the same main combat order)
This means, that your ships fight in the following order:
- Ships with friendly codes from 001 to 999, the lowest number fights first
- Ship with friendly code that contains at least one letter + Mission 'Kill' + Primary Enemy set
- Ship with friendly code that contains at least one letter + Mission 'Kill'
- Ship with friendly code that contains at least one letter + Primary Enemy set
- Ship with friendly code that contains at least one letter + the opponent has to attack
If two of your ships meet the same conditions, then the ship with the lower ID# attacks first.
Mission 'Kill' and Primary Enemy set do not influence friendly codes between 001 and 999